Challenge

Had been planning for a KL tour with my best friend since last semester but we still couldn't make it. Since next sem would be a short sem, why not do it? I will be having a KL tour soon maybe on next week. Actually the main reason doing this is to photograph something which we are too busy to look at in our daily routine. Consider it as a challenge huh? Haha. So challenge accepted! And the most important thing is, we are gonna use the minimum amount of money for the tour! Ok let me think. Maybe somewhere less than RM30 for one whole day? Oh gosh! Can't wait for it to happen!
Bought a pair of new shoes! Happiness.

Comments

  1. I will join u, if I have a better cam ^^ Nice tour, I think the main part is visit some old old shops for cheap and delicious foods, drinks.. etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need better cam la.. Anytime also can la.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment