i am the trouble and I am in trouble!

There are some issues going on with me and a boy. I do not know why I could not call him as my boyfriend it just seemed like a difficult task for me. But the thing is, I still do likes him. When he is not around, I miss him, just that I don't express my feelings. I might look happy from the outside but I am quite fragile in the inside.

Well, I do love hanging out with friends when I am not so broke, as in I have not been working for the past 2 months and I have a lot of desires.
Had chosen wednesday as my movie day as there is like a promotion hanging around in certain cinemas and its only about RM7 for a movie instead of RM10++. And I called my friend to tag along since he would also loved to watch that movie and he had no company. And that boy said I didn't respect that relationship. Oh gosh, I thought guys would rather love their girlfriends to give them more freedom?!

Okay lets go to the second issue. So I think its particularly too aggressive or desperate I can say, to express anything to him. As in i want to be the conservative one. I would rather make him be the aggressive one to take action first before. To give you a clearer image, here is an example, I would like to receive a morning text from him when he wakes up. This could make me feel warm and HAPPY for one WHOLE day. And I need freedom too. I don't like guys controlling me. And indeed, he does.

And finally, I am STRESSED UP when I am seeing him. WTH.

And lastly, ME of the day ( but not today) I am too ugly for photo today.



Comments

  1. getting blur now, keep guessing the person u mentioned. Guessing who is the one .... XD fine, give up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the thing is over now. So no need to guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment