What my ex-es taught me

Recent mini shooting. Comments?

Suddenly came out with this idea and there is a strong feeling of mine telling me to blog this. Before I officially start this post, I am gonna give you some background of my ex-es. Nah, do not judge me. I am not a love guru. I ONLY had two boyfriends in the past and all are super short relationships. I admit that I wasn't a good girlfriend and this is properly why my past relationships are so short.

1) I learnt how to be a GIRL. Oh well, you might not be able to believe that those sort relationships can change me but they really does. I was once a really boyish girl. From the way I dress, attitude and etc... I learnt to act like a girl. Atleast now I am sitting properly, with my legs close. And I learnt to wear skirts,;although I'm still not used to it but still, there is improvement.

2) I learnt how to be more polite. I was really like a guy. A real guy.I talk like a guy lol. Now I learnt how to talk like a girl,

3) Learnt to be a softer character. As mentioned, I used to be really a guy. Lol. I have a really strong character. Whenever I have problem, I will talk to my close friends or family, in a guy way.I might be clingy but I am not when I am needed to. 

4) Learnt to listen. I am the speaker most of the time. And I do, always forgot to be a listener. Sometimes people need a listener rather than an adviser. I can hardly do it last time. But now I learnt, to be a better listener.

5) To tolerate. I don't really know what is toleration. There are always people in my life tolerating me. I have a real bad temper and when I am having my bad time, I expect others to tolerate and bear with me. Till I broke up with both of my ex- boyfriends, I learnt how to tolerate. They weren't a person that can tolerate with everything I do, they do not tolerate me as me family do. And because of this, I realized how bad am I and I started to change.

6) To be more concern of people's feeling. I do think of people's feeling, but not all the time. I used to put myself as the priority. But now, I learn how to put everyone around me as my priority. My second boyfriend used to care of my feelings, alot. Although most of the time we were unhappy, but I still know it that he actually cares for me.

Okay, I think that pretty much concludes my post. I didn't have a really good relationships. Not the first, or the second time. I had BAD relationships in the past. REAL bad. But fortunately, I learnt from them. Atleast, I am moving forward. 

Comments