Go away negative thoughts!

Smile

Just being happy and laughing my lungs out

There are always lots of negative thoughts wandering around me I have no idea why. I was too overwhelmed with all these negativeness and it was just too over and therefore right NOW I'm gonna put it to an END. I'm gonna figure out why and give it a solution today and BYE BYE negative thoughts!

1. Too concern about how people look at you
I am always those kind of person that are SUPER kan jiong (nervous) when others talked about my appearance. Just for your information, I NEVER had a nice figure since young till now and I am really quite sensitive when people talked about my body and how I look and bla bla. Nah, don't get it wrong, am not limiting your freedom, just that if you are really so desperate about my appearance, DO NOT talk/discuss in front of me. Don't give me all these pressure and therefore no negative thoughts! Haha, I know this is ust nonsense. You may skip and proceed to the second.

2. Think too much
Oh well, this is probably the KILLER. It's okay to plan a little, but not OVER-planned. I think I am those people who tend to over-plan and tend to forget about unforeseen stuff. And then getting really frustrated and feel like SHIT. Just stick to your current plan and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Seriously, you don't need to even think about what are you going to do in next 10 years as things now are really so UNPREDICTABLE. Just appreciate what you have now and be HAPPY.

3. Don't make yourself a LOSER/ Do not compare
There is another chinese idiom yi shan hai you yi shan gao. Which means that if you are good, there will be zillions of people out there doing BETTER than you. Just push yourself and go as high as you can. Why so serious? Why compare? You will be suffocating in all these negative thoughts and feel like a LOSER when you started comparing. I am pretty sure about this. WHy? Because I do compare and felt bad.

Okay, so far there are only 3 of them I can think of. Nah don't get me wrong, I am not gonna advice or bla bla. those are just things that happen to me and I just happen to you know, share it to you, who's  actually reading this post. Any other things just drop me a comment!

Comments