Unmanageable

You are the most important person in my life ever. You are the one who gave me my life, making me who am I. I acknowledged the fact that human do die, and no one could be immortal. However, this is too unmanageable. The pain is never to be managed. the moment you told me about the symptoms I was so scared. Nothing hit my mind, and I couldn't think. I started imagining life without you.

Couldn't imagine life without you waking me up, going for a jog together, joking around and lazing together. You might be annoying sometimes, but talking to you never bored me. You are my best friend and you are irreplaceable. I know it might be too early to start to even think about all these but I am really scared. I don't know how to handle all these. I like to see you talking nonsense, being illogical over stuff. I like you asking me questions. Its just too heart breaking to acquire the fact that any time, perhaps very soon I'll have to move on without you.

You have promised to see me graduate and be a successful person, getting married and giving birth to my kids. You said you wanna watch us all growing up living peacefully and happily. So, please, please don't let yourself go that fast. I need you, and would do everything I could so long your health could be restored. Please. Be good. Stay.

Comments