Let go or just walk in




Things are finally in place after a few chaotic weeks. And when my mind is clear, when things are in place, you appeared. In fact, you are always there, without fail. It seemed to be really good, with progress for the past weeks. However, now everything seemed to just fall back to the original point. You started acting nonchalantly, as if we never progressed. We do not talk as much as we used to anymore. For me, you seemed to be avoiding. You didn't want me to appear in your life. Felt like calling you but I didn't dare to. You seemed to be so near but yet so far.

Every time when you had something on, especially things that are frustrating, you won't share with me. As if we are not close enough for that. Please, please tell me what to do to be nearer to you. I wanna be close to you. Please, please just give me a chance, or at least tell me where I went wrong.

Have been longing to forget you, but you just kept appearing in my mind. Please, let me go or give me a chance. It's either you quit my life or let's just be together for the rest of our life.

Comments