Officially done with year 1!

Me with my new purple hair. =)

So I've made  a very important choice last year, where I've decided to abandon things that I am really familiar with to pursue things that I do not really know what it is. Changed my studies all the way from science to arts. That decision was said to be the most ridiculous decision ever, according to my family and friends. But oh well, who cares, I still proceeded with my own will. And I really thank myself for having that strong will by insisting on this thing.

The start was real hard. Not only that I have to worry financially, also I was quite worried on my existing qualifications. I've done a diploma in science and I was worried that it could not be recognised by the university as a qualified qualifications. However, things went smoothly and yea I was in.

Challenges doesn't just stop there. As I've got no basics at all (since I didn't do A levels), everything just turned out to be so damn difficult for me. I didn't even know how and where to start everything. Too many legal terms and I do not even know their meanings. From that time I knew that all I can do is to put in extra effort. I've came to a point that I really study real hard. I've never been this hardworking before in my entire life. However, after talking to some of my classmates, I've came to realise that the work I've been putting in was just a tip of the iceberg compared to what they've done to excel.

I WAS SO SCARED.

I thought I could go harder and strive even more so that I could be with my classmates. I wanna be as hardworking as they are. Unfortunately, I couldn't. I just couldn't make it. Until one day only I came to realise that, everyone has got their own study pattern.

WE SHOULD NOT COMPARE.

I ended up studying and doing things at my own pace. I really have to thank the lecturers for providing me with such great help. Without them, I do not think I can even pass the exam. Anyhow, thank you everyone for your help.

Since I've passed the first year, the net aim of my life would be to study even harder. And I know, I believe that I can and I will make it.

Comments