Note to self

So recently I've lost my ability to concentrate, which is fatal in persuading this degree. Without the concentration basically I could do nothing besides procrastinating. You might think that I didn't know the cause but hey hang on there, I know. I know where exactly it went wrong, but its just too difficult to fix it. 

Initially was just looking onto ways to distract myself so that I could stop thinking of this particular individual, but the distraction method seemed to have gone far beyond where it should have worked. In fact, it is affecting my life. It is lethal to be precise.

Couldn't stop thinking of things and could not concentrate at all. Ahhh, I really wanted to study. But I couldn't concentrate. Concentration is like the most important thing for me to excel in this subject matter and yet I am not doing it properly.

Hello, please wake up and do not think of this person anymore!!!!!!!! This is your only chance to strive and go overseas! This is the only chance to work for a first class degree and this is the only chance to get endless opportunities! 
 
Wake up and everything will be better. At least that is what I grabbed hold onto.

Comments