Let go

Just finished reading an article. The more you tried going near to a person, the most likely you are gonna lose him or her. Same goes to other stuff that one encounters in his or her life. The more you desired for one thing, the more likely it's gonna disappear from your life forever.

I think this best describe my situation now. I've spent all my time and energy, trying to go near you, trying to be close to you, and all I've got now with me is that you, walking further from me. Same goes to things that I've really concerned of. The more I've demanded, the less I could grab on. 

It feels like trying to hold a pinch of sand. No matter how pretty the sand is, it's less likely gonna stay. No matter how much of concern I have on somebody/something, it's still gonna go. Looking at the other perspective, things that I didn't really put in a lot of effort, they stay. Isn't this similar to what the chinese said, 无心插柳柳成墟? 

Not only in terms of relationships between friends, but also my family. I've come to a point where I've realized that, the more I care, the less they like me. 

Maybe we should just learn how to let go. LET IT GO.

Comments